Now you have the opportunity of an attractive position as Product Owner in a globally leading company in which you will have a wide responsibility for the future CPQ product. Together with many different stakeholders, your key focus will be to continue executing and implementating widely throughout the organization. You are going to act as single point of contact and will refer to the Sales Director for the Region. A ressource who has deep industry experience gained over many years. You will play a crucial role in helping with the new agile transformation, and there are very good international career opportunities for the right person.
Execution and implementation widely throughout the organization
You have full responsibility for the project and will follow the products all the way until it is created and leaves the development. You also need to focus on prioritizing what kind of effort is required from phase to phase.
Your main tasks are:
- To be the customer’s voice throughout the development cycle
- Prioritization of development in 10-weeks sprint cycles
- Make decisions and take responsibility for the CPQ product
- Organizing the work order by collaborating with other product owners to identify project dependencies
- Lead backlogs to decompose, estimate and refine cases with other product teams
- Ensure proper business testing at user level, define test cases, perform tests and log errors
- Inspect product progress and have the authority to accept or reject work performed at user level
- Participate in the preparation and presentation of product demos
- Prepare product releases
- Dissemination of the roadmap to all stakeholders
- Work with technical teams and other managers to determine the business value of proposed features and products
- Develop a digital product roadmap that meets the stakeholder expectations
- Participate in daily scrums and program implementation meetings
Dealing with many different stakeholders
You have a bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 2+ years of experience as a Product Owner. If you have knowledge of industrial companies and CPQ, it will be an absolute advantage.
As a person, you are concerned with being customer-focused, and want to use your experience and ability to formulate product requirements. You enjoy dealing with many different stakeholders, and you know your communication skills are better than most.
Your colleagues experience your excellent collaborating skills, your analytical skills and your well-developed problem-solving skills. You have gained experience with agile methods, ideally it will be experience in SAFe and Adobe Experience Manager solution.
All in all, you have a good system understanding and want to take responsibility for a mission-critical project. Driven by goals, you have a high drive and thrive with great responsibility. Your empathy for others is well developed and you have a good faith in your own abilities. You work in a structured way and enjoy an agile work environment where you are energetic and understand the importance of executing all the time.
Attractive career opportunities will naturally arise over time
The company offers strong products and technology, and it is an excellent opportunity for you to work in a globally strong sales organization with great market potential that has not yet been realized. The development is going strong in the industry, which gives you a chance to clearly make your mark, just as you get the opportunity to develop massively in the organization in which you are part of.
In a company like AGCO, attractive career opportunities will naturally arise over time. You are authorized to provide instructions for external and internal resources in the field of function and are the expert in your field. You enjoy communicating on several levels and have the ability to streamline processes that provide a high degree of impact.
Application and questions
Comentor handles the recruitment process on behalf of AGCO/Cimbria, and we look forward to receiving your application via www.comentor.dk as soon as possible.
If you have any questions regarding this position, do not hesitate to reach out to Research Consultant Michelle Kjær Hæstrup or Headhunter Jakob Møller Hansen from Comentor on +45 26 42 00 00. Please note that the office is closed for holidays during weeks 29 and 30.
We look forward to hearing from you!